vr 05 mei|
The Great Cultural Liberation Day Dinner
Op 5 mei vindt op ons 'eigen' Treehouse NDSM terrein The Great Cultural Liberation Day Dinner plaats. Er zal worden gevliegerd, gegeten, verhalen gedeeld, en onze enige echte HetMoet debutant Michiel Ris zal voordragen uit zijn prachtige aanstaande bundel Broersgedicht.
Tijd en locatie
05 mei 14:30 – 20:00
Treehouse NDSM, T.T. Neveritaweg 55-57, 1033 WB Amsterdam, Nederland
Over het evenement
On May 5, people throughout the Netherlands will gather on squares, bridges and sidewalks for a Freedom Meal on liberation day. In this tradition, NDSM, together with Treehouse NDSM, is shaping The Great Cultural NDSM Liberation Dinner this year, a celebration full of cultural programming and delicious food.
People from Amsterdam, local residents and Northerners are invited to share experiences about (un)freedom together at long tables while eating and flying kites in between. Blowing along with the wind that always seems to blow a little harder on NDSM, while wandering through the airspace; Maurice Scheltens and Bert Jan Pot, founders of the Kite Club, share the free feeling of kite flying on the 5th of May. They bring their own handmade kites and invite other artists to let their ideas fly. You can also bring your own kites and participate in de kite flying yourself. During and after dinner there are musical performances by, among others, local talents from Treehouse, who all sing about freedom in their own way.
- 14:30 – 17:00 NDSM Kinderatelier
- 17.05 – 17.15 Opening Gate of Clouds by Yasser Ballemans and Klein Amsterdam
- 17.10 – 17.15 HetMoet spoken word by poet Michiel Ris
- 17.15 – 17.45 Lorenzo Servali trio: jazz music
- 17.45 – 17.50 Opening words by Stichting Ndsm werf
- 17.50 – 18.00 HetMoet spoken word by poet Michiel Ris
- 18.00 – 18.30 DJ Jort Kroon: funk and world music
- 18.30 – 19.00 Fuensanta: latin music
- 19.00 – 19.10 HetMoet spoken word by poet Michiel Ris
- 19.10 – 20.00 DJ Jort Kroon: funk and world music
Are you (and your friends/family/neighbors) joining us for the The Great Cultural NDSM Liberation Dinner? Let us know here!